10 Bridal Looks We’re Crushing on Lately
by Brides of Oklahoma July 14
We’ve got the scoop on all things bridal beauty and are thrilled to share ten bridal looks we’ve been crushing on lately! From makeup trends to bridal gowns and even accessories, we’ve got plenty of inspo here to kickstart your wedding day style planning!
1. Bold Lips – Nothing beats a bold red lip… or pink… or coral… or wine. Truly we love them all! Not only does this beauty trend look great in photos, but you’ll find yourself feeling flirty and empowered all day long!
2. Dramatic Veils – Veils are back and in a big way! Chapel-length to blushers, lace-edged to glittering sheaths, veils will always be a bridal must.
3. Colored Gowns – We’ve seen hues ranging from blush to gold on brides of recent, but we can’t help but gush over this silver number. Colored gowns will give you a one-of-a-kind look and set you apart from your fellow brides. Try on a couple while shopping to see if this style is for you!
4. Hair Florals – Beyond the floral halo, Oklahoma florists are getting so creative with floral hair pieces! Try an abundance of greenery, small blooms tucked in your up-do or an over-the-top floral crown! We hope this look never goes out of style.
5. Surprising Backs – There’s nothing better than a grand entrance to your ceremony, then passing your guests only to reveal your stunning illusion back. Bridal fashion designers are getting more and more creative with this area of the gown, creating beaded designs, carefully embroidering florals or applying beautiful applique’s. Love!
6. Oversized Bouquets – For floral lovers like us, the oversized bouquet is the epitome of wedding day accessories! It’s easy to get this look by adding overflowing greenery or ask for bright, colorful blooms galore!
7. Flowing Ball Gowns – Layers and layers of flowing fabric ball gowns make for the prettiest photos and the funnest evening. We imagine any bride would feel like a princess twirling around in a silhouette like this all evening!
8. Dainty Braids – Our hair pros create the most amazing bridal ‘do’s! While we’re happy to see a braid of any kind on our Oklahoma brides, we’re completely taken with the dainty braids we’ve seen popping up in recent bridal looks. Such a girly style, don’t you think?!
9. Lenghty Lashes – There’s nothing like a great set of falsies to really make your eyes pop in your wedding photos! Ask your makeup artist for their lash selections as their bound to have every size, length and style you could want.
10. Off-The-Shoulder Gowns – We’ve seen it everywhere from wedding gowns to street wear. Off-the-should has made a HUGE comeback and we couldn’t be more thrilled! This look is romantic in any style.
Other Local Vendors: Josh McCullock Photography, Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique, Candi Coffman Photography, Faccia Bella, Emerson Events, Ely Fair Photography, Watson and Payne Photography, Juniper Designs, blo., RL Bridal and Prom, Leslie Herring Events, Bella Bridesmaids, Emily Ann Hughes Photography, Chelsey Ann Artistry, Sarah Libby Photography, Prescott Bridal, Trichology Salon, Atherial Makeup and Skin Studio, Kelbert McFarland Photography, Forever Cole Events, Lexi Faught Hair and Makeup