Top 10 Gifts Ideas for the Newlyweds This Holiday Season
The holidays are getting closer with each passing day and we’ve been sharing our favorite gifts for the bride and groom! We’re wrapping up our holiday gift guide with great gift ideas to give the newlyweds in your life! It can be a challenge to come up with the perfect package for that Mr. & Mrs., but with this handy gift guide full of local goods, you should be off to a great start this holiday season!
1. Home Sweet Home Sign from PLENTY Mercantile
This sweet gift will definitely warm the newlywed’s home this holiday season.
2. Custom Address Stamp from Paper ‘N More
Let them show off their new address in style.
3. Cake Plate from Bebe’s
This cake plate will leave them eager to throw a party.
4. Cookies from Gingersnaps
Be playful and sweet with this delicious treat.
5. Photobooks from Social Print Studio
This gift will allow the Mr. & Mrs. to relive their special day whenever they wish.
6. Champagne Bucket from BC Clark Jewelers
They will be entertaining in style with this statement piece.
7. Custom Labeled Champagne from Waters Edge Winery
Say cheers to the couple with a delightful bottle of bubbly!
8. Lovely Tea Towel from Tulips
Help the couple make a cute statement in the kitchen.
9. Custom House Illustration from Marry Me In Spring
Capture the newlywed’s first home with this cherished work of art.
10. Agate Coasters from Culinary Kitchen
Build the couple’s hostess accessories with these beautiful coasters.
Other Local Vendors: The Inviting Place, Tulips, Waters Edge Winery, Gingersnaps, Marry Me In Spring, Dot and Army, Social Print Studio