Top Five Favorite Wedding Invitation Trends
by Brides of Oklahoma June 4
When it comes to wedding stationery, we can’t get enough! Today we’re sharing our top five favorite wedding invitation trends from some of Oklahoma’s best wedding invite companies.
1. Watercolor – For a whimsical affair, we love the use of watercolor throughout an invitation suite! The colors can be perfectly selected to fit your theme and the completed design is sure to leave an amazing first impression.
2. Metallic – Make your wedding invitations sparkle with a touch of metallic or a full-blown metallic design! We love everything from metallic type to shimmering liners!
3. Floral – Keep things oh-so-feminine with a beautiful floral motif. You can even mix in other favorite trends like watercolor or shimmering metallic to give it that glamorous feel!
4. Pattern/Geometric – Keep things fun and modern with pops of patterns and geometric prints!
5. Calligraphy – There is nothing more elegant than beautiful calligraphy!
Featured in this Post
Chirps & Cheers
Paper + More
Tammy Odell Photography
Amanda Watson Photography
Other Local Vendors: Gibson Events, Paper Girl, Watson and Payne Photography, Loni Jane Creative, Touies Design, Emily Ann Hughes Photography, LC Calligraphy