When it comes to wedding stationery, we can’t get enough! Today we’re sharing five favorite wedding invitation trends to take note of from some of Oklahoma’s best wedding invite companies.
1. Watercolor – For a whimsical affair, we love the use of watercolor throughout an invitation suite! Whether you opt for soft pastels or bright pops of color, the completed design is sure to leave an amazing first impression.
2. Metallic – Make your mark with invitations that shine! Go with gold foil or shimmering metallic envelopes. We love it all!
3. Floral – Keep things oh-so-feminine with a soft and sweet floral motif. You can even mix in other favorite trends like watercolor or shimmering metallic to give it that glamorous feel!
4. Pattern/Geometric – Keep things fun and modern with pops of patterns and geometric prints!
Rachel Kathryn Designs | Magnolia Adams Photography
5. Hand-Lettering – There is nothing more elegant and beautiful than hand-painted lettering and calligraphy!
Other Local Vendors: Tara Lokey Photography, Erica Weddings, Paper Girl, The Inviting Place, Redeemed Productions, Loni Jane Creative, Touies Design, Prairie Letter Shop, Rachel Kathryn Designs, Modyen