Top 10 Gifts for the Groom this Holiday Season
While we love our brides, we can’t forget to shower our dapper grooms-to-be with love this holiday season which is why we’ve hunted down the perfect gifts for the misters! This collection, ranging from local spirits to a stylish pocket square, is sure to kick start your holiday shopping!
1. Cufflinks from J. Hilburn
Gift the dog loving groom in your life with this silver Labrador Cufflinks — the perfect punctuation to a tailored shirt.
2. 405 Glasses from The Culinary Kitchen
Raise a glass in salute to his hometown with a glass featuring his beloved area code!
3. Thunder T-Shirt from Plenty Mercantile
Make sure he’s able to sport his favorite time favorite team when he wings his way to his exotic honeymoon locale!
4. Playful Pennants from Little Skunk Co.
Pay homage to his hometown with a custom pennant from Little Skunk Co.
5. Hamilton Watch from Naifeh Fine Jewelry
A classic timepiece makes a cherished holiday or wedding day gift!
6. Aviator Notecards from Occasions
Make sure he’s writing his thank you notes in style with stationery to fit his personality.
7. Monogrammed Dopp Kit from The Inviting Place
The dapper gentleman in your life the ultimate travel companion conveniently sized to hold all your toiletries and personal travel items for the honeymoon ahead!
8. Frasier Fir Candle from Tulips
Give your guy the manly scent of just-cut forest he’s sure to love.
9. Sweet Treats from Uptown Candy
We know the quickest way to any guy’s heart —sweets!
10. Pocket Square from J. Hilburn
Help him complete his wedding look with a beautiful silk pocket square!
Other Local Vendors: Culinary Kitchen, Tulips, Uptown Candy, J Hilburn, Little Skunk Co