Recipe and Exclusive Offer from Barre3
It’s no secret that barre3 is one of our absolute favorite workouts, and we’re thrilled today to share this exclusive offer with Oklahoma brides-to-be. Barre3 is offering a special bridal discount of 15% off any class package of your choice during the month of October. Simply mention this blog when purchasing! And, once you’re hooked, bring your maid-of-honor, mom, or bestie to a class for free! In the meantime, whip up a batch of this pumpkin spice coffee cake. A barre3 team favorite, this healthy and powerful breakfast will help kick-start the day! Cheers!
¾ cup of your favorite unsalted nuts, finely chopped (pecans and walnuts used here)
½ cup almond or rice flour
¼ cup coconut sugar or organic cane sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. sea salt
2 Tbs. coconut oil
½ cup unsweetened nut milk
1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
¾ cup canned pumpkin
½ cup maple syrup
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
¼ cup melted coconut oil, plus extra to oil pan
1 ⅔ cups rice or almond flour
1 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. ground cardamom
½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil a 9-inch springform pan or other cake pan.
- Topping: Combine nuts, almond flour, sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt in a small bowl. Add in coconut oil until a crumbly mixture is formed; set aside.
- In a liquid measuring cup, stir apple cider vinegar into unsweetened nut milk and let sit 2-5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin, *maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir in nut milk and vinegar mixture until well blended and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and sea salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture, 1/3 of the mixture at a time, and stir by hand until all ingredients are incorporated, being careful not to overmix. Immediately pour batter into the cake pan and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Find even more delicious and healthy recipes from Barre3 here!
Featured in this Post
Other Local Vendors: Barre3