The ever-important question for soon-to-be newlyweds considering their honeymoon options: To go all-inclusive, or not to go all-inclusive?
Is an all-inclusive honeymoon right for you? There’s no right answer, and every couple has unique preferences, so it’s essential to know where to begin the planning process by nailing down your travel style first. Begin below by deciding which type of trip is best for you, and then give Michelle’s Destinations a call. Michelle and her team have been planning destination weddings and honeymoons for more than 20 years! As Certified Travel Consultants, they specialize in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti, South Pacific, Europe and cruises. Michelle’s Destinations is a Preferred Agency with Sandals and Beaches resorts and holds certifications with many other resorts. She’s here to help plan the trip of your dreams and take care of the logistics so your honeymoon is a breeze from start to finish, whether you go all-inclusive or not.
First things first: while every resort offers different amenities, in general, you can expect an all-inclusive package to include hotel, flight and airport transfers, food and drinks, and entertainment. Things typically not included? Spa treatments, special excursions away from the resort, scuba diving, motorized water sports and souvenirs. Keep in mind, just because something isn’t included doesn’t mean it’s not an option! It’s just something for which you’ll have to budget additional funds.
An All-Inclusive Honeymoon Package May Be Right For You If…
- You want a relaxing honeymoon. (As worry-free as it is romantic).
- You don’t want to have to make dozens of decisions while traveling.
- You are looking for budget-friendly options. (Still getting the most bang for your buck).
- You love the idea of having all your food, entertainment and leisure time in one location. (You’ve finished a whirlwind event, now you’re ready to sit back and soak up the memories).
An All-Inclusive Honeymoon Package May NOT Be Right For You If…
- You are looking for more of an “Amazing Race” type of experience. (Adventure is your thing!).
- You want to soak up the local culture and activities.
- You don’t like the idea of staying in one location for long.
- You want to explore the local cuisine.
Which list sounded more like you? If the first list resonated with you more, an all-inclusive honeymoon package is probably a great option! If the second list sounds more like you and your honey, have no fear. Michelle and her team can help tailor a custom experience perfect for you.
Send her a message through her Brides of Oklahoma vendor profile to get started. Bon voyage, friends!